3rd August 2013, 12:04 PM
manipati manoj

Am I eligible to attend group and civil services exam? I am pursuing degree in distance

i am pursuing my degreee in distance am i eligible for attending groups n civil services exams????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Civil Service examination after doing BSc Mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for CAT and Group 1 Exams being a candidate pursing Degree in Distance Learning from Eiilm University?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  4. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  5. How can I get a job as custom officer? What is the course name?
  6. How to apply for IPS officer job after passing B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam while pursuing a career in Civil service?
  8. Is it possible to attend IPS exam after completing diploma in 12th?
  9. Age limit for OBC candidates for IFS and IPS?
  10. Am I eligible for Civil Services Exam pursuing BA in Criminology in Correspondence?
  11. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  12. Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence
  13. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for Group II exam after passing degree from Vishwa Bharti University, Chattisgarh in distance education?
  15. Is B.A(Hons) spanish from delhi university equivalent to normal graduation degree? Am I eligible for civil services entrance exam?
  16. List of distance education programs along with my B.E. which shall help in cracking Civil services examination?
  17. When should I go for IAS coaching? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  18. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
14th August 2013, 01:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend group and civil services exam? I am pursuing degree in distance

Graduation from any of the recognized University is the basic qualification for civil services. If you have completed degree from any of the recognized institutes, then you are eligible. Your age must fall between 21 and 30 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates are given with age concession of 3 years and 5 years respectively. Applicant must have Indian citizenship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?