26th November 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in BHMS medical college?

My percentage in hsc is 60 and in cet it is 96 i want to take admission in bhms medical college.

27th November 2021, 09:04 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in BHMS medical college?

The eligibility for admission in BHMS medical college is,you must have 12th passed with Subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
Age limit should be minimum 17 years.
28th November 2021, 05:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Am I eligible for admission in BHMS medical college?

The basic requirement for the eligibility to get the admission to BHMS programme is qualifying the 10+2 examination with 50% marks. The candidate must have the physics, chemistry and biology in 12th class. The candidate should have to go through the different national and state level entrance examination.
28th November 2021, 11:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for admission in BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) medical college is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board. The minimum marks required in 10+2 is 50% marks in aggregate and it also depends upon the college to college. The age limit to apply for this course is a minimum of 22 years for the general category. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the state-level/college-level entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?