11th September 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in engineering college, with 30 marks in JEE main and 75 in MHT CET?

If I have 80% in HSC PCM .I have 30 marks in JEE main & 75 in MHT CET PCM then, am I eligible for admission in engineering college? Will I get admission in government engineering college? Which engineering field is suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any Engineering college after scoring 133 marks in (PCM) in class 12, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  4. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  5. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  6. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in LD college of engineering after scoring 84 marks in JEE main exam?
  8. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Which college of engineering will I get after scoring 65 marks in MT CET and 75 marks in JEE mains
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary?
  12. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 150 marks in MHT CET and 50 in JEE mains?
  14. Admission in engineering college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in NEET and MHT-CET to study Genetic Engineering?
  16. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in engineering college with 56 marks in MHT CET exam?
  18. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
11th September 2017, 11:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in engineering college, with 30 marks in JEE main and 75 in MHT CET?

Since, you have competed your class 12th with 80% of marks, you are definitely eligible to opt for the Engineering course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Engineering course in different Colleges.
Cut off marks of entrance examinations changes every year based on the number of applicants and competition of that examination. So you must apply for the counselling to get your registration done for the College admission.
You can opt any of the stream in Engineering according to your wish. It all depends upon your decision.
12th September 2017, 06:28 AM
rohit tihor

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in engineering college, with 30 marks in JEE main and 75 in MHT CET?

Yes definitely you're eligible. The criteria for admission in engineering is that you should have 45-50% marks in PCM , which you're fulfilling.But i cannot say you will get a admission in government college as for it the cutt off's is so high and it depends on overall rank of yours but you can get admission in good private college. And about field that's totally depending on your interests.
12th September 2017, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission in a government college will be difficult for you on the basis of that score. Chances admission in a private college will be more, if you want admission at any cost.

Hence, make sure that you have the list of choices before appearing for counselling. You can choose engineering stream of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?