22nd March 2014, 07:00 PM
28shankar

How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma

I am 3rd year student of electrical & eletronics deploma. I want to letaral entry in B.Tec. in dce. Please intimate procesure.

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral entry in DCE or NSIT?
  2. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  4. What is are the procedures and their details for B.Tech after Diploma by Lateral entry?
  5. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry from MNIT, Jaipur or VIT if I am a student of diploma 3rd year EEE
  6. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  7. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  8. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges?
  9. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  11. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  12. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  13. Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand
  14. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  15. What is the eligibility for AMIE? I have passed electrical diploma by lateral entry
  16. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  17. Lateral Entry in 3rd year MBBS in abroad after B.P.T.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
15th October 2016, 11:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma

DCE stands for Delhi College of Engineering. The admission in DCE is done on basis of Joint Entrance Examination Main rank. Diploma candidates are eligible for JEE Main examination. The minimum percentage of marks which a diploma candidate must have in order to apply for JEE Main exam is 60%.

If you have less than 60% marks in diploma then you will not be eligible for JEE Main exam. For admission in DCE, your rank in JEE Main should be below 10,000. It is one of the best engineering colleges in Delhi after Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. The procedure is to apply for JEE Main exam and secure top rank then participate in counselling to get admission in desired discipline of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?