11th September 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which college will I get with just 59.3% in second PUC and I have wrote COMEDK?

I wanted to do engineering without donation and I didn't wrote COMEDK, but my percentage is only 59.3 in second PUC. Which college will I get in CET counseling?

11th September 2017, 11:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will I get with just 59.3% in second PUC and I have wrote COMEDK?

With the above mentioned percentage of marks, you are eligible for Engineering course in respective Colleges.
Candidates with a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th examination can apply for Engineering courses. Since you have appeared in CET examination, you can apply for the counseling process to get admission in different Colleges according to the marks scored in the examination.
12th September 2017, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will I get with just 59.3% in second PUC and I have wrote COMEDK?

You will have chances of admission in a private engineering college with the score that you have. Also, you have very less chance of getting admission in a reputed private college.

Without donation, you will get college according to your choice in the counselling. Hence, chances of admission will be in a low ranked private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?