16th June 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

BPT degree holders are eligible for IAS?

sir,
i'm an 18n years old .i want to like to join BPT. if any how i complete BPT ,could i eligible for I.A.S?

21st June 2014, 05:04 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BPT degree holders are eligible for IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i'm an 18n years old .i want to like to join BPT. if any how i complete BPT ,could i eligible for I.A.S?

IAS is one of the Indian Civil Service exam and for joining in IAS you need to write the IAS Exam and this exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and held every year.

As per the qualification which you have mentioned you are eligible as per the education qualification needed but when regarding the age limit which is needed,you have mentioned that you are 18 years which makes you ineligible for applying for the exam.

The age limit which is needed for the IAS exam is that the candidate should have 21-30 years of age but you are 18 years which makes you ineligible.

There are certain other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard and the education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream.

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th August 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSC in biotechnology. Can I get admission in Master in physiotherapy?
20th October 2021, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I'm physiotherapist can I now eligible for IAS exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?