31st March 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?

Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB? Which are the course will be good for my future career? Can you please list down all the course and there scope? I need this information soon as possible. Kindly provide me.

31st March 2015, 03:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?

Yes, you can pursue Post graduation course as there is a possibility after completion of LLB course. Bachelor of Law (LLB) course is a bachelor degree after which one can do Master of Law (LLM) course. The very best course to find good career scope after LLB is "LLM (Master of Law) course".

Scope of Post Graduation Course:

After successful completion of Post Graduation course, you would be equipped with all the required knowledge, procedures and techniques to be used and its core law concepts which are very useful in giving candidate a good career. You may find employment opportunities in Excise and Sales departments, educational institutions/ organizations, Law firms, Legal consultancies, Legal and Bank departments, Government agencies, Corporate firms. You may apply for several job roles namely, Judges, Legal Advisors, Public Prosecutors, Attorney Generals, Advocate.

List of Post Graduation Courses after LLB:

>> Master of Law (LLM) - The best course

>> Master of Arts in Human Rights

>> M.Phil (Law)

>> Ph.D (Law)

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Women Right's and Human Rights

>> Master of Arts in Duties Education and Human Rights

>> Diploma courses in Taxation Laws, Co-Operative Law, Labour Laws, International Laws, Administrative Law, Human Rights.
1st April 2015, 11:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB? Which are the course will be good for my future career? Can you please list down all the course and there scope? I need this information soon as possible. Kindly provide me.
After completion of LLB course, you can apply for LLM course through CLAT exam.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test .This exam is conducted for admission for LLB & LLM course.

If you have completed LLB course with above 55% marks then you are eligible for CLAT exam for LLM admission.

Best Books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
4th April 2015, 06:15 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, if you want to pursue the PG in Law after LLB then you have an option of LLM which is ofered by various universities and the national universities of Law take the candidates on the basis of teir ranks in the CLAT examination.

You can also think about the judiciary field for which only an LLB is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?