18th June 2013, 06:10 PM
ragamalika 12124

Am i eligible to do LLB after doing B.A English Literature

I did B.A English literature. i am interested to do LLB.i did Intermediate in Telugu medium. am i eligible to do LLB?if so,which topics should i take in LLB to get good job opportunities?

19th June 2013, 09:33 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do LLB after doing B.A English Literature

Yes, you are eligible to do LL.B. after B.A. in English Literature.

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law and after Graduation it is a three years duration course.

The eligible candidate being an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with 40% marks from a recognised University within the age of 30 years can apply for LL.B.

Now a days Corporate Law has good demand and after successful completion of LL.B. with this subject, one can avail job opportunity in various Company.
21st March 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a 1st year BA Literature student i would like to join llb course is it good ? Is it a good profession?
21st June 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do law after completing graduation in English honors, m I eligible for 3yrs llb course and which are the colleges dat offers llb for 3years for graduates. Do I need to give clat exam for admission
5th March 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing my 2nd BA English literature in Coimbatore after completing my course can I join LLB and after completing that is it conform for job
8th February 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Now I am doing 2nd ba English literature in Chennai after completing degree in can I join llb it's useful it's valuable today's generation
15th September 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

AM graduate that was done in 2005....can i apply for llb now in 2020?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?