20th January 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation in Electronics and Communication after completion of 10th standard and polytechnic?

Dear Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do graduation in Electronics and Communication after completion of 10th standard and polytechnic? Can you please provide me with the details? I just have completed the polytechnic course but not completed 12th standard. Please answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to give the pre polytechnic test after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  6. Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard?
  7. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Procedure to get equivalence certificate for PUC
  9. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?
  11. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  15. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  16. Am I eligible to become an engineer if completed Polytechnic course after 10th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Com after completing Diploma in Electronics? -- [New]
  18. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
21st January 2018, 02:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation in Electronics and Communication after completion of 10th standard and polytechnic?

Yes, you are eligible to do graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering after completion of your 10th standard and Polytechnic course. To be eligible to pursue Graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant stream from a recognised board/ institute. Candidates who have passed Diploma course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Graduation course through lateral entry admission process.
21st January 2018, 05:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation in Electronics and Communication after completion of 10th standard and polytechnic?

Diploma after 10th standard is equivalent to 12th standard. As you have completed 10th and diploma, so now you can apply for bachelor's degree in electronics and communication.

After completing diploma, you have to look for colleges in which you want to get admission. Now you have to appear for lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the college for direct admission into 2nd year of bachelor's degree course. Hence, if you qualify the examination then you can get admission in 2nd year for graduation in electronics and communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?