19th April 2018, 09:45 PM
Prathibhanp

Am I eligible to do B.Com after completing Diploma in Electronics?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication after 10th. Now, I want to join B.Com course through regular university. So, am I eligible to apply for B.Com since, my background is Electronics and Communication?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma course being a BCom(H) student?
  2. Can I do B.Com without completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Police Constable Post after completing 10+Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam after completing correspondence BCom for ECE Diploma holder? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for CA after completing diploma in electronics
  9. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in a Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Police Administration course after completing 10+3 years Diploma in Electronics?
  11. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Posts after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Am I eligible to apply JEE exam after completing my diploma??
  15. Is it possible to get a regular mode Certificate after completing B.Tech from SMU after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  17. Am I eligible for BA in Psychology after completing Diploma in EEE?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction?
27th April 2018, 03:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Com after completing Diploma in Electronics?

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a bachelors level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required to study B.Com is a 10+2 in mathematics/ science/ arts with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

Since you have studied diploma you are not eligible for studying B.Com.
Instead you can study +2 education or you can even study BPP (Bachelor of Preparatory Programme) course which is offered by IGNOU. The duration of the course is 6 months - 2 years. After completing this course you can study BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com courses.
5th May 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE THE DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING. ON THE BASE OF DIPLOMA AM I ELIGIBLE FOR B.COM??
15th September 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in civil engineering can I do bcom. I have not done put also
22nd October 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in mechanical engineering after iti. Now, I want to join B.Com or BA course through regular university. So, am I eligible to apply for B.Com or BA since,my background is mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?