12th June 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation from electronics and communication...m i eligible to apply for archaeology as my post graduation? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? Expecting to get the answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  2. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  3. Am I eligible to enrol Ph.D course in USA after completion of post graduation course in Electronics and Communication from India?
  4. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation?
  6. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  7. List of exams for which I am eligible after completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  8. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  9. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication?
  10. What courses are available in field of electronics after B.Sc. (Electronics)?
  11. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  12. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  13. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
  14. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Physics after doing graduation and PG in industrial electronics
  17. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
12th June 2015, 12:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation from electronics and communication...m i eligible to apply for archaeology as my post graduation? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? Expecting to get the answer as soon as possible.
You have completed graduation degree in Electronics and Communication so you are not eligible to do post graduation degree in Archaeology.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Archaeology from a recognized university are eligible to do masters in Archeology.

But your age should be above 18 years.
13th June 2015, 01:08 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?

Here i am providing you a complete eligibility criteria for getting admission in master degree in Archaeology.

1. First of all you have to complete your graduation in Archaeology with minimum 55% marks.

2. Yous college must be well recognized, otherwise your degree is not valid.

3. You should have a character certificate and a migration certificate if you are planning to change the institution.

So i think that in your current case you are not eligible for master degree in Archaeology as you have not completed your graduation in Archaeology.
13th June 2015, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do Post Graduation in Archaeology after having completed your graduation in Electronics and Communication.

However, if you would have completed your graduation degree in Archaeology, you would have been most eligible to pursue PG course in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?