10th October 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for Hindi Praveen and B.Ed graduate?

Hello,
I have completed Hindi Praveen then Hindi B.Ed also. I want to do M.A. in Hindi in BHU. Please let me know the procedure for admission. Thank you in advance.

31st October 2015, 12:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for Hindi Praveen and B.Ed graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed Hindi Praveen then Hindi B.Ed also. I want to do M.A. in Hindi in BHU. Please let me know the procedure for admission. Thank you in advance.

The eligibility to study M.A Hindi in Banaras Hindu University is a B.A with minimum of 50% marks.

There will be an entrance test in the name of PET (Postgraduate Entrance Test) for the admission to the M.A Hindi course.

The aspirant has to clear the test with good marks.

The previous year’s question papers are available in the BHU website itself.

You can check the same for the details.

The website address is http://www.bhu.ac.in/.
15th October 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for Hindi Praveen and B.Ed graduate?

I have done graduation in english . Now I want to do masters in hindi from BHU . Am I eligible ?
12th May 2022, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Is hindipraveen equal to BA hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?