3rd October 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for regular B.Ed. course with 46.8% in B.Sc.?

Sir, i am passed B.Sc (Elec) in the year 1997. But my percentage is 46.8, so am i eligible for a regular Bed course in karnataka colleges.

D.Raghavendra.
E mail adress:- [email protected]

3rd October 2015, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for regular B.Ed. course with 46.8% in B.Sc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am passed B.Sc (Elec) in the year 1997. But my percentage is 46.8, so am i eligible for a regular Bed course in karnataka colleges.

D.Raghavendra.
E mail adress:- [email protected]
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
4th October 2015, 06:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for regular B.Ed. course with 46.8% in B.Sc.?

** No, you are not eligible for regular B.Ed. course with 46.8% in B.Sc

** For regular B.ED, The applicant should have completed Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) form a recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.

** For admission you have to pass an entrance examination organized by college administration for B ED Admission.

** Admission will be on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the Universities on the time of admission.
4th October 2015, 10:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is the Bachelor of Education. The minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree for pursuing for bachelor of education course is 50% for general and OBC candidate. For SC/ST candidate it is only 45%.

If you belong to OBC or SC/ST category then you are not eligible for the B.Ed but if you belong to SC/ST category then you can apply for the exam of this course.
4th October 2015, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are a general category candidate then you need to have at least 50% marks in degree from a recognized university. For reserved category there is relaxation and they can apply with 45% marks.

Therefore, if you belong to reserved category then apply for admission. If not then you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?