13th April 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) if scored 60 marks in EAMCET and secured 71% in 12th being a Female OC candidate?

Hello everyone,
I have got 60 marks in EAMCET Engineering and
71% in 12th. I would like to know that I can do
B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering branch?
I am a female candidates of OC category.

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks I have to secure in EAMCET-Engineering if secured 50% in 12th? Tips for preparation?
  2. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Arts with 91% marks being a 18 years old female candidate? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 91 marks in EAMCET?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 75 marks in EAMCET and 62% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in JNTU if secured 32533 rank in EAMCET-Engineering being a SC candidate?
  6. Am i eligible to get qualified for EAMCET after scoring 39 marks as a minority candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  8. Am I eligible for IIT Entrance Exam having secured 72% in 12th but 37% in Mathematics being a candidate of SC category?
  9. List of colleges offering admission in B.E.(CSE) for a candidate who has secured 128 marks in EAMCET?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  11. What is the qualification required to enter into engineering? I have scored 762 marks in IP
  12. Can I get a free seat in OU or JNTU for B.Tech? I have scored 81 marks and 12586 rank in EAMCET
  13. Am I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate having secured 57% in 12th class and 49% in PCM with OBC category?
  14. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  15. How can I study B.Tech if scored 37 marks in EAMCET?
  16. Scholarships for OBC female candidate who has scored 481 marks in 12th ISC?
  17. Any chance to get a seat in BHMS in AP category after securing 32760 rank in EAMCET? I have scored 90% in IPE
  18. Which engineering college in Visakhapatnam I can get admission for B.Tech course? I scored 73 marks in EAMCET and I belong to SC categories
15th April 2015, 06:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) if scored 60 marks in EAMCET and secured 71% in 12th being a Female OC candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) course, because as per EAMCET eligibility criteria, candidates who have secured above 40 marks in EAMCET exam are eligible to pursue Engineering courses. And there is no need to worry about chances of getting admission, because in Andhra Pradesh and Telangan states, there are more than 3,00,000 Engineering seats, so, you can easily get admission in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) course.
15th April 2015, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) if scored 60 marks in EAMCET and secured 71% in 12th being a Female OC candidate?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) by scoring 60 marks in EAMCET and 71% marks in 12th standard being a Female OC candidate. Candidates who had qualified EAMCET examination with at least 40 marks and those who had completed 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to study B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) course. Since, you had completed your 12th standard and scored 60 marks in EAMCET examination, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?