16th May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to enter into engineering? I have scored 762 marks in IP

If an sc candidate got 762 marks in ip and 37 marks in eamcet can he qualify for engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  2. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  3. What is the qualification required to enter in BMS?
  4. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  5. What is the total marks for electronics students in GATE? Minimum marks required to enter into IIT
  6. Am I eligible for the exams like TANCET GATE, IAS after completing B.Tech with 51%?
  7. Will I get any seat in engineering branch after scoring 37,762 rank in SRMEE?
  8. Is it possible to do LLB course after scoring 36% in TYBA?
  9. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  10. Percentage required in 12th to enter into BHMS field on merit basis?
  11. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  12. What subjects will be essential for army jobs after 10th class
  13. Minimum marks required to be scored in intermediate to get a seat in top 50 engineering colleges
  14. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much marks required for civil or mechanical engineering? I have scored 132 in PCM
  16. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  17. What is the qualification required to enter into Homeopathy University? What is the course fee?
  18. Possibility to get admission if secured 762 rank in MU-OET(M.Tech)?
17th May 2013, 01:54 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification required to enter into engineering? I have scored 762 marks in IP

In order to pursue a B.E. or B.Tech Course , one needs to qualify the higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with a good aggregate percentage. It is also mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) which the IIT's conduct in January and May every year. Besides the IITs there are some other institutes which also conduct entrance examinations for the admission of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?