2nd January 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?

Respected Sir
I have not scored good marks in my 12th boards
can i still have the oppurtunity to study
abroad with english as my subject if i clear toefl with score of it????
please let me know immediately

2nd January 2015, 09:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?

If you have above 50 percentage of marks in your 12th standard, you can get admission in foreign universities for your higher education. And you should have at least 70 marks in TOEFL exam to get admission easily. Because universities also consider your TOEFL score to offer admission. So, you try to get good marks in TOEFL exam to get admission in good universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?