7th September 2011, 03:49 AM
tyulika

Am I eligible for IIT Entrance Exam having secured 72% in 12th but 37% in Mathematics being a candidate of SC category?

I passed 12th in 2011. my birth year is 1993. I am belonging SC category. I scored 72% marks in 12th stander exam. but I got 37% marks in mathematics. Am i eligible for iit entrance exam? please answer me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Process of getting IIT being diploma student?
  2. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  3. Can I appear in BITSAT 2016 for second time? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  6. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in intermediate course for SC candidates to be eligible for JEE Advance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for PMT and IIT exam after taking 12th with both biology and maths?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kerala to a candidate who has secured 82% in 12th and 70% in Mathematics?
  10. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for DUMET?
  13. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech in IITs after diploma in Civil engineering from AITAM?
  14. How many chances are given to Diploma holders for writing IIT JEE entrance? -- [New]
  15. How can I write KCET? I am from AP
  16. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam having secured 49% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 58% in UG and being a candidate of SC category with an age of 28 years?
  17. Is Maths compulsory for B.Com honours?
  18. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
30th October 2011, 03:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT Entrance Exam having secured 72% in 12th but 37% in Mathematics being a candidate of SC category?

hi,
i am happy to inform you that you are eligible for iit entrance exam. your maths marks does not matter.
because for iit must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate

best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?