23rd February 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How many marks I have to secure in EAMCET-Engineering if secured 50% in 12th? Tips for preparation?

hello sir
can you please tell me how to get a
good rank in eamcet engineering as
i got in 12th result 50% how many
marks i have to gain in eamcet now?

26th February 2015, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks I have to secure in EAMCET-Engineering if secured 50% in 12th? Tips for preparation?

You need to score more than 80 marks in EAMCET examination to get a good seat in good Engineering college. You have secured less percentage in your 12th standard, so, if you score more than 80 marks in EAMCET examination, then, you can get admission in Engineering course in good engineering colleges.

Tips for EAMCET Preparation :-
1. Learn all the basic concepts, formulas from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.

2. Practice model problems as many as you can from your Eamcet course books which are provided by your college.

3. Try to solve the problems in a logical way without wasting much time to solve one question.

4. You need to remember the atomic numbers and practice the chemical equations from your chemistry subject.

5. Refer previous years question papers and try to know about the model of the question paper pattern.

6. Practice as many as Model papers as you can so, that you can know your ability of scoring maximum marks in final examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?