4th August 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA(H) in Kanpur University if haven't studied Maths and Computer Science in Higher Secondary?

Hi Sir, I want to pursue BCA(H). But I haven't studied Maths and Computer Science in my Higher Secondary. So, am I eligible to study this BCA(H) course? Kindly tell me if it is possible because I am seeking admission in Kanpur University.

6th August 2020, 12:45 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA(H) in Kanpur University if haven't studied Maths and Computer Science in Higher Secondary?

Yes, you are eligible to study BCA(H) in Kanpur University if haven't studied Maths and Computer Science in Higher Secondary because Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 in any relevant stream with English as a mandatory subject is only requirement to pursue BCA(H) program.
7th August 2020, 06:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA(H) in Kanpur University if haven't studied Maths and Computer Science in Higher Secondary?

••• In order to pursue, Bachelor of Computer Application course in Kanpur University, the candidate should have completed 10 + 2 with at least 50% marks.

•••The candidate should have studied Mathematics and it is a mandatory eligibility.

Entrance Test-Kanpur University Entrance Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?