22nd April 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Hello Team,
I am a Diploma holder. I have completed
my Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.
I want to do BCA now. Kindly tell me I am eligible?
Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  4. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  5. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  6. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing diploma in computer science and engineering
  8. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
  10. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  12. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  16. How can I apply for BCA in salem after completion of diploma in CS?
  17. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  18. How to do BCA from Mumbai University after completing diploma in computer engineering?
23rd April 2015, 12:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Team,
I am a Diploma holder. I have completed
my Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.
I want to do BCA now. Kindly tell me I am eligible?
Please let me know about this asap.
Diploma course is not eligible for BCA course so if you have completed 12th standard then you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
24th April 2015, 02:07 PM
poojamit
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

After only completing 12th you will be eligible for BCA degree. For that you should have at least 50% marks with math,Science as a subject of study from recognized board. So, if you are interested, you need to pursue 12th class certification first.
12th May 2015, 05:24 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, you are not eligible for the BCA.

According to the eligibility criteria, a student completing the higher secondary is eligible for the course but the diploma course is not mentioned there.

So, a canddiate with diploma is not eligible.
6th October 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in electrical engineering tell me I m eligible to study bca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?