5th January 2017, 10:34 AM
BituHore

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry as pass course subjects. After completing B.Sc I want to pursue M.Sc Chemistry so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  2. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  3. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  6. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  7. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  8. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  9. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  10. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  11. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  12. Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group
  13. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  16. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  17. Can I do MSc in mathematics after completing BSc in major chemistry?
  18. What to choose between MSc in Chemistry and MCA after completing BSc Honors degree in Chemistry?
6th January 2017, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?

No, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc. Chemistry course after completion of your B.Sc. Mathematics Honours course with Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Sc. Chemistry course, you should have passed B.Sc. Chemistry (Hons) course from a recognised university. Since, you have not done B.Sc. Chemistry (Hons) course, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc. Chemistry course.
7th January 2017, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?

Sir, Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?

Sir,
If the answer is no, then how can I do Msc in chemistry after completing mathematics honours please reply me
12th February 2023, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a degree nursing with mean grade of B-, C in biology and D in maths and a D plain in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?