1st June 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Computer Engineering after completing 12th Computer Science without Mathematics?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard. Instead of Mathematics, I have Computer Science in my 12th. I want to do Diploma in Computer Engineering course after my 12th. Am I eligible for studying this Diploma course?

4th June 2020, 05:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Computer Engineering after completing 12th Computer Science without Mathematics?

I am giving you the educational requirement to study Diploma in Computer Engineering. The candidate must have passed class 10th with science, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. The admission process is done on the basis of merit score in their examinations and some institutes conduct entrance examination followed by an interview.
7th June 2020, 06:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Computer Engineering after completing 12th Computer Science without Mathematics?

The candidates who have completed their higher education that is 10th with science as their major discipline with at least minimum aggregate marks obtained in their exams are eligible for this course.
some institutions consider the score in the entrance test based on the subjects covered and may consider that scores also.

But you are not eligible to apply for lateral entry examination. You are not eligible to apply for lateral entry examination because according to the eligibility criteria you must have passed your Higher Secondary with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?