28th January 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study LLB in Kanpur University with 48.43% in BCom and 52% in 12th?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to take admission for LLB course in Kanpur University. I have secured 48.43% marks in my BCom and 52% in 12th standard. So, please let me know that am I eligible to study LLB course in this university?

5th February 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB in Kanpur University with 48.43% in BCom and 52% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to take admission for LLB course in Kanpur University. I have secured 48.43% marks in my BCom and 52% in 12th standard. So, please let me know that am I eligible to study LLB course in this university?

Yes, you are eligible to study LLB (Three Year) degree course after completion of BCom with 48.43% marks in CSJM University, Kanpur. Candidates who have completed BA / BSc / BCom or any other bachelor’s degree recognized by the CSJM University, Kanpur and have secured not less than 45% marks at the graduate level (40% for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to study the LLB degree course in the CSJM University, Kanpur. You have to appear for the Joint Entrance test conducted by the University for the admission to study LLB in the CSJM University, Kanpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?