27th April 2012, 03:17 AM
MEETHI SINGH

Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old

I am 23 yr.old and i am graduate with 47% from kanpur university. So,am i able to do l.l.b.from kanpur university??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  3. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  4. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get any college after scoring 27359 in UPTU Engineering and 4000 in General?
  6. How may I get a government job? I have done BCA from Kanpur University and currently pursuing MCA from Maharana Pratap Engineering college Kanpur which is affiliated to UPTU
  7. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  8. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  9. How may I get some information about CSJM university(kanpur)?
  10. Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University?
  11. Can i do private Double MA in Kanpur University? -- [New]
  12. Date of sale of application form for Ph.D in Sanskrit in Kanpur?
  13. How to pursue LLB from DU after graduating from VIT University
  14. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  15. After passing intermediate course in science will I be eligible for B.Com in Kanpur University? Last date to take admission?
  16. Information about CSJM university Kanpur? I have passed BSc with 49%
  17. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing M.A Final from Kanpur University
  18. Which colleges could I get after scoring 31824 in general and 4813 in girls in UPSEE?
20th May 2012, 01:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old

No, you are not eligible to pursue LLB with 47% marks. Graduation with 50% marks is the main eligibility to pursue LLB from Kanpur University. Reserved category candidates are allowed relaxation in marks. You will need to qualify in CLAT exam so as to get admission for this course. If you get a high marks in this exam you can apply for LLB course in this university.
2nd July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old

Sir, My name is Ankit Sharma. i want to take admission in LLB & i don't know how can i take admission in Kanpur University. So Please suggest me on Mo. no. 0 9369483559, 0 9506070714.....
I am still waiting....
23rd July 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I M RAHUL SINGH FROM DELHI.12TH APEARED FROM CBSE BOARD.I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.TECHND I DONT KNOW HW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN KANPUR UNIVERCITY.SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME ON MY MOBILE NO.-09717252302,9871720186,01165586774.AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IM STILL WAITING SIR.
14th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM BELONGE FOR SC CATEGRY I AM GRAJUAT WITH 43.4%marks i want to doing l.l.b please give me add
27th October 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR IAM GRDUATE IN COMMERCE WITH 61 % MARKS.I WANT TO JOIN THE LLB.
WHAT IS THE DATE FROM WEHICH THE FORMS HAVE AVAILABLE...
7th November 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the marks requirement in HS for the degree of LLB?
4th April 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for LLB from kanpur university
8th April 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how can i join LLB progarmme after intermidiate? plz tell me
13th August 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to do llb from csjm university after graduating with 50% from kanpur university i am 39 years old
16th September 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I had passed with 44.83% in B.com can i do LLB course ?
Reply Please. 09559997864
1st October 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEETHI SINGH View Post
I am 23 yr.old and i am graduate with 47% from kanpur university. So,am i able to do l.l.b.from kanpur university??
yes u are elligible u can take admission in any of the colleges
28th November 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am 21 yr.old and i am graduate with 46% from kanpur university. So,am i able to do l.l.b.from kanpur university??
24th March 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i am doing private job. i am 36 years old. can i do LLB course from kanpur university?
28th April 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

MY AGE IS 34 YEARS AND OBC FROM KANPUR UNIVERSITY.MOB 09820443846
11th April 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the job of law officer in bank so I want to do llb from kanpur university and currently I gave the exam of b.sc 3rd so please give me some advice on my this mobile number 9919326320
4th February 2016, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed graduation with 48.5 % am I able to do llb come in general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?