28th January 2019, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses offering distance Bachelor of Library Science in Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, I want to join Bachelor of Library Science course in distance mode. Can you please let me know about the colleges anywhere in Chandigarh? Kindly let me know about the colleges along with the fee expenses.

5th February 2019, 12:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering distance Bachelor of Library Science in Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Bachelor of Library Science course in distance mode. Can you please let me know about the colleges anywhere in Chandigarh? Kindly let me know about the colleges along with the fee expenses.

Colleges / universities offering Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) in Chandigarh are given below:

Panjab University – University School of Open Learning - Official Website

IGNOU Chandigarh Regional Centre - Official Website

LPU Distance Education Mohali Chandigarh - Official Website

Fee for the BLIS in LPU Distance education is given below:

Fee – Rs 7,900 per year
Examination fee – Rs 1,000
Study Material fee – Rs 1,000

The fee for the BLIS course in IGNOU is Rs 5,000

Students have to contact the Punjab University in person for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?