26th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is animation a good career option? What is the cost of the course?

I'm Vanshika Singh and I want to know that my subjects were PCM in 12th. This is my first year of graduation B.Sc 1st year. I'm choosing animation as a better career option.
So is it right decision for me or not? Is there any uses of my 12 subjects. Also want to know, how much is the cost for animation course?

27th November 2016, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is animation a good career option? What is the cost of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Vanshika Singh and I want to know that my subjects were PCM in 12th. This is my first year of graduation B.Sc 1st year. I'm choosing animation as a better career option.
So is it right decision for me or not? Is there any uses of my 12 subjects. Also want to know, how much is the cost for animation course?

Yes, animation is a good career option provided you have very good interest in animation and skills sets. If you are very creative and have good drawing skills then you can pursue animation as a profession. Do not study the course without any interest, creativity and drawing skills. There are various courses available in many institutions. There are 2D and 3D animations available. There are various softwares available in the animation field. The course fee will vary from Rs 40,000 to Rs 3,00,000.
27th November 2016, 09:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your animation course you can apply for these job profiles:

Character Animator

Animator

Director

Digital Painter

Artist

Forensic Animator

Lightning Technician

Mathematical Modular

The cost of this course depends whether the institute from where you are persuing this course is private or government. The government institute offers this course in nearly 20000 or 30000. Where as in private the course fee is higher.
8th November 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am Anamika. I completed my graduation(B.Sc) in 2018 with 48% marks .So, now can i do any Animation course ? Is that good for my future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?