8th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Armed forces after completing graduation in science with 75% and having B & C NCC certificates?

Hello....I m Bhagyashri Deshpande, I have completed graduation in science faculty have secured 75% .I have also passed B & C cert of NCC at graduation level. As well participated in some state & national level camp. I am interested in joining the armed forces.now I m appeared for post graduation in industrial chemistry...I had appeared for Air force entrance exam at Mysore for flying branch it was nice experience in my life. Can u please tell me what r another opportunities for me in the field of defense?

11th February 2016, 11:18 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Armed forces after completing graduation in science with 75% and having B & C NCC certificates?

You can apply for NCC special entry scheme which is available for people like you who have certificates awarded by NCC. Just apply for this entry when it is notified. You will be called for SSB once you apply and there will be no written exam in this scheme.

Other than this you can also apply for UPSC CDS which will be having a written exam and then for qualified candidates there will be SSB interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?