6th November 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?

Sir, I am a B.Tech final year student in government engineering college Kannur, but due to some health problem I had gone through an year out.It is really hard to study with my juniors, but I want to complete my B.Tech. Can I transfer to any other government college or private colleges?

Related Questions:
7th November 2016, 01:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?

If you are currently studying in any government college and really facing a health issue and other factors involved that makes it uneasy for you to study, you can apply for a transfer with proper application and reasons mentioned in it. Your application will only be considered by your respective college and board, if your reasons are satisfying enough.
7th November 2016, 05:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can transfer to any other government or private college, but you have to check whether admission procedure is going on or not. According to me you cannot change as you are in the final year. I suggest you to continue for sometime because you are about to complete it.
7th November 2016, 10:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to change your college in the final year and to study in other College.
Since you have lost a year, you can only complete your degree from that College only.
There is no other option for you.
13th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can a student be allowed to be transferred from from one government engineering college to another government engineering nearby her residence after admission
10th September 2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i can transfer from cet trivandrum to government engineering college kannir in second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?