1st March 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Is B.A.(Education) equivalent to B.Ed?

Hello Sir, I have taken admission in Bachelor of Arts program in Education as a specialization. As I am studying Education in B.A. so again I have to do B.Ed or both the course has same value? I mean Education in B.A. and B.Ed?

8th March 2018, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.A.(Education) equivalent to B.Ed?

No, B.A (Education) is not equivalent to B.Ed course. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream from a recognised university. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Since, B.A (Education) is not equivalent to B.Ed, you have to pursue B.Ed course.
22nd September 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have edn n sans in BA but Bed need any school sub in entrance.so what can ido now
4th September 2021, 03:58 PM
Minal F

No, BA is a study of Arts .
Bachelor of Arts in Education is an Undergraduate Academic Degree Course.

Whereas,

B.Ed means Bachelor of Education.
Candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching and other related field.
11th September 2021, 02:11 AM
Minal F

No B.A is not equivalent to B.Ed. B.A stands for Bachelor in Arts and if you have completed your Bachelors degree in any stream like Arts, Commerce, Science then only you will be eligible for pursuing in B.Ed. Bachelors degree is compulsory for doing B.Ed.
18th October 2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

No, B.A.(Education) is not equivalent to B.Ed. as in the former course you get to learn about general education and in the latter course you get to learn about Educational Philosophy, Due to that very reason I have planned to pursue B.Ed. in Maths or Languages in the 2022-24 session if the Institute where I have done my Graduation with Hons. in English Literature from, declares my final semester marksheet instead of a B. A.(Education) as I will pursue my dream career after that in such a case.
20th July 2022, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is MA ( education) equivalent of bed or med
3rd April 2023, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A. (Education) in regular mode after completing B.Ed. without doing B.A. with honours in Education?
10th June 2023, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done by bachelor( BA in education )as my subject in final year was education and home science.. But in my marksheet it is written BA... I have to apply for teacher vacancy in bihar.. So can I apply because it's written that candidate who have done B. A. Ed can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?