23rd January 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether doing B.Ed is useful or not after a gap of 8 years since passing graduation?

I have passed B.A. Political Science (Hons.) in 2005 with 60% from Seshadripuram College now, I wish to do B.Ed. Please, let me know whether I should try for B.Ed or not as I had a 8 years gap since my Graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether doing B.Ed is useful or not after a gap of 8 years since passing graduation?
  2. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  3. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  4. Can I complete my graduation course after having few years of gap?
  5. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  6. Should I mention the 3 years gap in my resume?
  7. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  8. Can I take 2 years gap before giving the IAS exam after graduation?
  9. Is it possible for me to continue the graduation after 5 year gap?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  11. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
  13. Which are the best MAT colleges in Kolkata? Can I do MBA after 3 years GAP after passing graduation
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Maths from IGNOU after a gap of 16 years since passing 12th?
  15. Having 6 years gap after graduation
  16. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  17. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
  18. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
25th January 2018, 02:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether doing B.Ed is useful or not after a gap of 8 years since passing graduation?

Yes , you are eligible to study B.Ed now. Though you have a 8 year gap, it doesn't dissatisfy any eligibility criteria to study B.Ed course.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria to study this course is written below.
>>A candidate must complete graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/University to apply for a B.Ed course.

** There is no age limit to do B.Ed.
25th January 2018, 03:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether doing B.Ed is useful or not after a gap of 8 years since passing graduation?

Yes, you can study B.Ed after 8 years gap from graduation.
B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is an unde graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required for studying B.Ed is as follows:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree with 50% from any recognised university.
- There is no age limit for studying B.Ed.

Since there is no age limit and the basic qualification required is graduation, you are eligible for studying B.Ed. Apply for the B.Ed admission in any university. Most of the universities conduct entrance exam for getting admission in the university.
25th January 2018, 08:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year duration course. The eligibility to pursue course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various universities.

Yes, B.Ed is necessary qualification and to get teaching job.
25th January 2018, 09:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No you need not to worry about such a long gap as because it does not matter. If you are interested to pursue B.Ed then you are eligible to get admission.

Eligibility criteria to get admission are as follows:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate age criteria is not limited. You are eligible to pursue till 60 years of age.
25th January 2018, 11:42 PM
MNB1234

YES, you can do Bed even if you have passed your Graduation 8 years ago.

You have not mentioned that what you are doing right now.

Doing Bed would be useful now only if you are in teaching profession.
If you are currently teaching in any school, than you can do Bed

Or else if you are planning to make a career in teaching than definitely do Bed.
26th January 2018, 03:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

You do not worry about anything. You can pursue B.Ed even after 8 years of gap since your graduation.

B.Ed Course Highlights:-

Course Level:- Graduation
Duration:- 2 years
Examination Type:- Semester System
Eligibility:- Graduation Degree
Admission Process:- Entrance Examination
Course Fee:- INR 30,000 to 60,000
Top Job Profiles:- Teacher, Administrator, Assistant Dean, Content Writer, Counsellor, Education Researcher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?