20th May 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc(H) in Botany is a good course to do? What should I do after 12th to study this course?

What should i do for b.sc(h) in botany? What are da scopes and have i taken da right decision by taking honours in botany..??

5th October 2014, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc(H) in Botany is a good course to do? What should I do after 12th to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i do for b.sc(h) in botany? What are da scopes and have i taken da right decision by taking honours in botany..??
Yes of course B.Sc Hons Botany course having good scope. You can find job opportunity after completing B.Sc Hons Botany course. A degree in Botany course opens up the possibilities for numerous different career options. Some of these possibilities are listed below. Taxonomist, Environmental Consultants, Farming consultant, Plant pathologist, etc

B. Sc Hons Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Minimum education required is 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from recognized university.
  • Age preferably not more than 20 years on the day of commencement of the course.
  • The admission to this is purely based on the 12th board exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?