31st May 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the form for entrance test of BBS? Criteria and syllabus for it?

Hello....i have just taken d 12 board dis year..i wanna do bbs course...after 12...i m a sci student..where can i get form for d entrance test of bbs...wat is d criterea for d same..whats d syllabus for d test....does 12 marks matter durng admission procedure...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  2. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance test?
  3. Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  4. Eligibility criteria for french entrance test at DU?
  5. Last date of availability of forms for admission in IP university?
  6. Which entrance exam to answer to do BBS course after 12th? From where to get the form? Coaching institutes for the exam?
  7. How to get admission in Economics Honors? Date of entrance exam and syllabus of the entrance test?
  8. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after passing 10th? What is the syllabus? Where to get the forms of the entrance test?
  9. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. What is the last date of M.Com application forms from DU?
  11. BHU entrance test previous years question papers with answers? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  12. XIC entrance test for PG course in Public Relations & Corporate Communication
  13. Where to get admission form and syllabus for M.Com written test of Delhi University?
  14. When will be the form for M.Com entrance? Syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in DU?
  15. Date of D.Ed and B.Ed CET entrance test? Date of sale of application forms and syllabus of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get into the Jindal Group of Industries? Am I eligible for the entrance test if my CGPA is 7.3 with 84% in HSc and 67% in CHSE? How to get the syllabus of it?
  17. How to become a CID officer?
  18. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
5th October 2014, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the form for entrance test of BBS? Criteria and syllabus for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello....i have just taken d 12 board dis year..i wanna do bbs course...after 12...i m a sci student..where can i get form for d entrance test of bbs...wat is d criterea for d same..whats d syllabus for d test....does 12 marks matter durng admission procedure...
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) is a bachelor degree which focuses on Management studies. The duration of the course is three years which are divided into six semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this BBS course.

The admission procedure will be different in various universities. The application will available on the concerned Institute’s official website. The applicant can download the application form from the official website of the respective university. Admission is based on the 12th board exam score.

Educational qualification:-Minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and Biology including theory and practical examination at standard 12th examination and 45% marks in case of SC/ST Candidates.

Syllabu for BBS Course:-
  • Foundation of Human Skill-l
  • Finance and Cost Accounting
  • Business Law
  • Quantitative Methods for Business-1
  • Effective Communication-l
  • Principles of Management-l
  • Introduction to Computers
  • Foundation of Human Skill-ll
  • Industrial Law
  • Computer Application in Business;
  • Business Environment
  • Managerial Economics-l
  • Production Management
  • Environmental Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?