29th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to study MSc in Botany?

In odish state i want to study m.sc in botany.which are the colleges and the minium mark in b.sc carrier?

15th September 2016, 07:31 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to study MSc in Botany?

For Master of Science in Botany course candidate must have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized board or University. The minimum percentage required for Master of Science in Botany course in your Bachelor degree is 60%. 55% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 20 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Bachelor in Engineering course. As you want to know best colleges here, I am going to tell you the same:

List of best colleges -

Bangalore City College, Karnataka

St. Josephs College, Karnataka

North Maharashtra University, Maharashtra

Sardar Patel University, Gujarat

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat

Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Gujarat

St. George College of Management & Science, Karnataka

Garden City College, Karnataka

Haryana Agricultural University, Haryana

Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana

Himachal Pradesh University, Himachal Pradesh

University of Delhi, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?