19th March 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc in which subject is best out of Biotechnology, Microbiology and PCM?

1>which one bsc is best?
Biotechnology,microbiology or pcm.

2>Tell me about which bsc is best for me, because I'm a N.M. student?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for MSc Biotechnology/Microbiology after completing BSc(PCM)?
  2. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  3. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in?
  4. Which has better prospects, BSc Biotechnology or BSc Microbiology?
  5. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  8. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  9. Which subject to choose for SET? I am doing BSc in Biotechnology
  10. Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?
  11. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  13. Difference between BSc with Microbiology and BSc with PCM?
  14. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  15. What to do after BSc Microbiology?
  16. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  17. Can I do MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Microbiology
  18. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
9th May 2014, 10:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc in which subject is best out of Biotechnology, Microbiology and PCM?

Biotechnology, Microbiology and PCM all are good courses but i think you should do B.Sc honors and you should choose Biotechnology for your career it has good scope and it has good job prospects after that there are so many companies in which you can apply after the course. And after that you may apply for the masters in this field after that it will be easy to get good job and better job as compare to the after B.sc.

And i think it is good for you to this course and i cannot able to understand what is the N.M. so sorry i am not able to give this answer you have to write full form of this word.

There is lots of colleges in India which provides you this course some are given below:

Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Trivandrum Kerala
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Maharashtra
University School of Biotechnology
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University New Delhi
Animal Biotechnology Research centre
National Dairy Research Institute Karnal, Haryana
Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering,
GB Panth University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Department of Biotechnology University of Kashmir Srinagar, J&K

All are best colleges for the B.Sc in biotechnology and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and after that you can apply for the admission there and you have to got good marks.
13th May 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc in which subject is best out of Biotechnology, Microbiology and PCM?

What is the scope of biotechnology in india & what job will I get after doing mphil in biotechnology? S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?