9th September 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?

hi, i am doing my BSC graduation with biotechnology,biochemistry and microbiology.which subject should i choose to do ips

21st September 2011, 04:35 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i am doing my BSC graduation with biotechnology,biochemistry and microbiology.which subject should i choose to do ips
Its your wish and interest to choose IPS ..

The thing i want to say is IPS is no where related to your B.Sc graduation subjects..
There will be no problem for enrolling or for cracking the examination. you are free to write the exam..

for your information I want to tell you some facts about IPS

as you mentioned IPS exam its not correct the correct term is Civil service exam. IPS is just a service like other 23 services.

being a top civil service IPS is chosen by many of the civils aspirants..

The common entrance exam i..e,, civil service exam is conducted by UPSC.
every year.

IPS being a top second choice by every aspirant. is tough to obtain this service.. but as based upon your caste and body fitness. IAS is not that tough too.

For Examination as there are three levels
each level has different pattern of questions and syllabus too.

you have to prepare for them accordingly.
in the level 2 you will have a choice to select two optional subjects. at that time you can select any of your interested subject even commerce if you are interested there will be no questioning why you have took that subject..at the time of Mains.

so now its all up to you what to select based upon your tastes and preferences.
for your information again.. I'm going to provide you the list of optional subjects. in the attachment so do have a look upon. it.

hope everything what you are aspiring for will go smoothly and steadily I guess.

regards

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: txt Optionals of IAS.txt(340 Bytes, 82 views)
21st September 2011, 04:47 PM
Rahul Sapelkar

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?

IPS is prestigious exam conducted by UPSC .For IPS exam there is no relation to do B.sc.
If you want to do B.sc. in life science. You should chhose Biochem , Microbio, & Chemistry.
that will help you for further IPS exam.From that combination you can save money as well.
I think your confusion is clear now.
6th March 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?

at the time of addmission which document is requried for one year drop take addmission in under du college in bsc
13th March 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation by distance . can i apply for civil exams ?
15th June 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

doing B.Sc in biotech, biochem, and genetics after doinng this can i do LLB, pls tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?