16th June 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?

I am sadik...i completed my 2nd puc with 85 percentage...Now i want to do BHM.I mean Hotel management.Is it better cource or not?can i get job for this cource?and what is the starting salary for BHM students?

22nd September 2014, 12:03 AM
Amankrgupta

Default Re: Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sadik...i completed my 2nd puc with 85 percentage...Now i want to do BHM.I mean Hotel management.Is it better cource or not?can i get job for this cource?and what is the starting salary for BHM students?
Hi Sadik.
greetings from Aman.
I am working in Hotel industry.
I will like to tell you the exact scenario of the salary range.
In india-
Best brand 5 star Hotels gives salary for fresher starting from 7500 to 15000 max per month.
Hoope this will be helpful
27th March 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?

Sir, I am doing BHM degree in hotel management, so could I get the Cruise ship line, and what is the salary package for this line?? Please tell me 1st [email protected] please give me feedback,
30th March 2016, 03:44 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bachelor in Hotel Management can be done after 12th. It's tanure is 3 year.
Some college conduct entrance test while in other college you can take admission with your percentage.
Opportunities are several in this field but initially you will get paid around 10k.
Which can be increased after gaining experience and practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?