26th March 2016, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Whether Computer Science isn't valuable in recent days?

Hi,
Now I am studying in B.Sc(Computer Science) first year but everyone is saying that why did I choose Computer Science, it has no value today. So please can you help me really to know that, is Computer Science has no value? So my kind request to you please solve my problem. Thank you!

28th March 2016, 03:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Computer Science isn't valuable in recent days?

It is not at all true, the people who are saying this have basically no idea about the scope and importance of the stream in today time.

There is a huge career opportunity for computer science student in various government and private organizations. After successful completion of your course, you can get a job in various IT firms and can avail a good career in it. So, you need not worry about it and just can pursue the course.
30th March 2016, 03:21 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Whether Computer Science isn't valuable in recent days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Now I am studying in B.Sc(Computer Science) first year but everyone is saying that why did I choose Computer Science, it has no value today. So please can you help me really to know that, is Computer Science has no value? So my kind request to you please solve my problem. Thank you!
B.Sc(Computer science) is a degree course provided by institution to attain IT skills. It is not fair to compare B.tech(Computer science) and B.Sc(Computer science). Yes, It is benefecial if you are pursuing Engineering in Computer science but it is also not bad if you pursue B.Sc. with computer science.
There is so much IT firms hire those students who has good commanad in the field of computer science.
Having good understanding of subject leads you to new heights in your Career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?