1st March 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management?

what exactly is the salary in various fields after doing hotel management? I am a lady who is willing to do hotel management. after spending considerable amount of fees/years on doing the management,

1st May 2011, 04:25 PM
sandeep512

Default Re: How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management?

It depends on the qualifications as well as luck. It can be anything from 10000 to 70000.
Its on the post you are holding. Remember everyone is not that lucky to get 70000 or something cloase to that. you have to work hard to get there.

1st May 2011, 08:11 PM
SAMSUMIT

Default Re: How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what exactly is the salary in various fields after doing hotel management? I am a lady who is willing to do hotel management. After spending considerable amount of fees/years on doing the management,
hi frd
in hotel management,it require exp,the older you r the more salary you get. Your initial work is to take exp then ur salary must be about 70000 onward
all the bst

12th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

my all india ranking in hotel management entrance 2011 is 2705 in which ihm will i get addmission?

13th May 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hi am raj.i want know about mba in hotelmanagement

16th May 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir/maam
i am every eager in knowing that i am in class 11 i wanted to do hotel manag ment course from a good colleage so what should i do for hotel managment right from this class onlyto be a good manager....
PLEASE TOLD ME THAT ....96755588874

17th May 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

my all india ranking in hotel management entrance 2011 is 6700...in which institute of h.m. will i get addmission?..

17th May 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

my all india ranking in hotel management entrance 2011 is...6700..in which ihm will i get addmission?

19th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

how much does a chef/head chef earn?and how much time does it take for mastering in it?

23rd May 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a hotel management graduate from ihm guwahati.and i have 2 yrs experience of taj and itc but one thing u fix in ur mid dat dat ur hotel job is nt a nrmal job its 2 touch may b u wrk fr 15 hr a day

28th May 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

my all india ranking in hotel management entrance 2011 is...7308..in which ihm will i get addmission?

30th May 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

hi..i am an agricultural engineer graduate going to pass in next year.can i appear any entrance test for post graduate studies in hotel management???

25th June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in international business after studying hotel management studies in jammu

28th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How i make my career in cruise line, & how i prepared for that.
Plz reply on my id-
[email protected]
upendra {kanpur}

4th July 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

hi can u tell me the minimum salary after doing b.sc in hotel management?

24th July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum % requirement in 12th commerce without maths for getting admission in Hotel Management?

26th September 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi can u tell me the minimum salary after doing b.sc in hotel management?
if u done ur hotel managment frm good college u will surelly get minimum 10000 in starting....

13th October 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir/ maam
i m a b.com student nd i want to do a mba in hotel management so what should i do PLZ Tell me at 918871485633

21st October 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I take admission in hertiage instution of hotel & tourisn in agra !i wnt to know that it will good aur bad clge to take admsn & how i would bcame a good front office manager!

22nd January 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

what is minimum salary after hotel management????

1st February 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i am B.A student what the best choose for me in this field

10th March 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

after completeing the course of bsc in hospitalityin delhi pusa or from bangalore what is salary of a chef and a manager in various hotels could u plz tell me n give complete inf. on my email id--- [email protected]

16th August 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

where can i get hotel management previous question papers and its entrance examination syllabus?

21st November 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

hi iam arun I select to study hotel management.. if that course complete. which hotel is gud and get gud salary..?

23rd April 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i hv done my 2 and nw i wnt to do hm.....bt m totlly confusd wat to do.....m cryng and fellng to commit suicide.....dnt knw wat to do????????????????

24th April 2013, 02:22 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

The Salary will Depend upon the type of the college you join.

Normally, the salary offered is in between 20000 to 40000. However, after entering in the field you may further increase your income by gaining experience and knowledge.

All The Best

1st May 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am done my 2 and I want to do hotel management so what should I do first to get admission in hotel management my no. Is 7837397053 pls tell me or msg me

4th May 2013, 08:44 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Angry Re: How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what exactly is the salary in various fields after doing hotel management? I am a lady who is willing to do hotel management. after spending considerable amount of fees/years on doing the management,

DEAR FRIEND,

HOTEL MANAGEMENT IS VERY BRIGHTER SCOPE OF MAKE YOUR PROFESSIONAL CARIER.
HOTEL MANAGEMENT IS VERY POPULAR IN DAY BY DAY.
IN THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT YOU EARN MINIMUM 10000 AND IF YOU HAVE GET MORE EXPERIENCE THEN YOU WILL GET 70000 APPROX PER MONTH.

THANK YOU!!

with best wishes of Makes 25.

16th May 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

after the b.b.a hotel mangment select and what benifit

19th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

my all india ranking in hotel
management entrance 2013 is
2547 in which ihm will i get
addmission?

25th May 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a 11th class student from pcm section i want 2 know is hotel manegement degree is best for girls or not

13th June 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

how much salary in hotel managment maximam and minimum

16th June 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after passing 12th to doing hm

18th August 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

what course should I choose for more salary and what are the types of course are available for hotel management and also I interested to do this job in abroad can I do this. please help me to choose this career

10th August 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hii my name is Rehman and i m the student of hotel management and want to know that how can go to the abroad to do work in 5 Hotel and what is the salary pakages of hotel

18th April 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what is required to become a hotel manager after completing degree?

23rd June 2016, 10:24 AM
Sachin chatra

My all India ranking in nchmct 2016 is 15562 category -general. ....in which ihm will I get on spot round of counselling. ....

2nd October 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir.,'ma'am I am Saif Ali belongs to state Bihar and wants to do hotel management .I have selected my desirable post that is HR manager .so could you tell me how much salary in India I get in starting period and even in abroad .

2nd June 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

If I do hotel management from one of the top institutes of india how much salary I should expect (per month) ?

29th August 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Bsc in hospitality salary offered on cruise

12th April 2023, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

your question is very difficult to answer as Hotel Management Graduates join in so many feilds viz hotels, catering establishments, cruise lines, MNC's, retail, tourism, travel industry, facilities Management , Hospitals etc

If I have to answer assuming that you looking for salaries in general when Hotel Management or culinary Arts students when they pass out from the college here is the list.I am able to reply because I am a student of culinary academy of India and I got a placement on Cruiseline in my campus recruitment.

Generally students from batch who got selected as KITCHEN MANAGEMENT TRAINEES in leading International Hotel Brands generally got an initial salary of 24,000/- with accommodation.

Then the second best placement offered to students of culinary academy of India is the trainee cdp or operational trainee. In this category students are generally offered around 16k INR per month.Then students also opt for Cruise line Placements offered by the college from leading Cruise line Companies and these students generally start from 700USD.

Hope my answer will help you tyo come to a conclusion.One thing don't forget this industry is tough and needs lots of patience to grow and excel.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?