14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

BAMS or BHMS admission with 70391 rank in TS entrance exam 2016

Hello Sir I got 70391 rank in TS entrance exam 2016. Can I get any admission in BHMS or BAMS by paying admission fee? Please Sir give me all information about these courses and admission fee also. Please help me Sir.

17th August 2016, 09:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BAMS or BHMS admission with 70391 rank in TS entrance exam 2016

Look, it is very difficult to say that you will get admission to study the above mentioned courses with the rank which you have scored. Still you can try in some different Universities to get admission to opt any one of the courses with the above mentioned rank you scored.
BHMS is an Undergraduate course in Medical field. It deals with study of medical knowledge of the homeopathic system. The degree holder can be termed as a Doctor.
BAMS is also an Undergraduate course of five and a half years duration. It mainly deals with the teachings of modern Physiology, Pathology, Anatomy, Principles of Medicine, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, ENT etc. along with Ayurvedic topics.
The admission fee for the above courses vary in different Institutes offering the courses. You may contact to the respective Institutes to get the exact details about the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?