7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

BBA entrance exams for this year? Can 10th fail appear for it?

when is the bba enterance exam for 2014 batch ?
can 10th fail can right bba exams?
how much fee foe bba ?

12th March 2014, 11:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA entrance exams for this year? Can 10th fail appear for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the bba enterance exam for 2014 batch ?
can 10th fail can right bba exams?
how much fee foe bba ?
Hey friend,

BBA is a Undegraduate course and this course is of a duration of 3 years and for joining in this course you need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at leas 60% aggregate.

There are certain colleges which conduct the entrance exams for candidates to join in this course and it is used to test the managerial qualities inside you and the topics covered would be:
  • General Awareness and Business Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Reasoning Ability
  • English Proficiency

No,you cannot join in this course as you have mentioned that you have failed in 10th and as per the education qualification needed for the course which i mentioned above states that the candidate should have compulsory completed +2.

ALL THE BEST
16th May 2015, 12:03 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: BBA entrance exams for this year? Can 10th fail appear for it?

I am sorry to say but for any degree to pursue, according to the guidelines of UGC, a candidate must have completed higher secondary from a recognized board.

The candidate should have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

So, a 10th fail candidate cannot apply for not only BBA but for any degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?