19th June 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Which Discipline is a best choice for me in MBA course after completion of BBA being a candidate failed in Accounting?

sir i am currently doing BBA and plans to do MBA after completing my graduation but i am very confused about the discipline in which i should do my MBA.I am below average in maths though i found it very easy to crack the multiple choice question based on maths which comes in CAT MAT and other entrance exams but when it comes to accounting i just fail miserably .im very confused why it happens but i have tried really hard to understand accounting but i just won't get it.please specify a MBA field in which i have to study this specific subject minimal as im very afraid this particular subject would affect my academic career.

19th June 2012, 08:13 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Discipline is a best choice for me in MBA course after completion of BBA being a candidate failed in Accounting?

My sincere suggestion is to clear your backlog of Accounting as early as you can.

Because, by the time you complete your final year of Graduation, if you have any pending backlogs, you are not eligible to join MBA course.

Here is the required eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

-One should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

One can join this course at any age as there is no specific age limit required for the candidate to join this course.

No direct admission will be given for the candidates to join this course. Instead, one should have to crack any of the Entrance Exams for MBA course to get admission.

Here are some of the popular Entrance Exams for MBA course
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT
-FMS etc.

In addition, there are some state level Entrance Exams for MBA course by cracking which you can get admission for this course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

As you are a candidate from BBA stream, the following specializations will be better choice for you in MBA course
-MBA in Accounting
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in International Business
-MBA in Entrepreneurship Management
-MBA in Risk Management

As you are not good enough in Accounting, try to opt for other specializations except Accounting.

But, gain at least basic knowledge in Accounting which will be very vital in any job which you join.

Wish you all the best.
19th June 2012, 10:07 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Discipline is a best choice for me in MBA course after completion of BBA being a candidate failed in Accounting?

You have to give the CAT, MAT or XAT exam to study MBA.

Eligibility criteria for MBA:-

The eligibility criteria for one year full time MBA program is bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Minimum Age limit is 27 yrs at the start of the course. Not too old GMAT score is also required.

For part time MBA program Bachelor's degree in any discipline is required. Diploma holders needs to have a minimum of 3 yrs of work experience. You have to sit for the entrance exam that test the analytical, verbal and numerical abilities of students.

For specialized MBA program bachelor's degree, work experience, entrance exam and GD, PI results are taken into consideration

List of MBA specialization for you:- marketing management, logistics management, international business management, retail management, finance management, banking management, systems management and IT management.
19th June 2012, 10:09 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You have to give the CAT, MAT or XAT exam to study MBA.

Eligibility criteria for MBA:-

The eligibility criteria for one year full time MBA program is bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Minimum Age limit is 27 yrs at the start of the course. Not too old GMAT score is also required.

For part time MBA program Bachelor's degree in any discipline is required. Diploma holders needs to have a minimum of 3 yrs of work experience. You have to sit for the entrance exam that test the analytical, verbal and numerical abilities of students.

For specialized MBA program bachelor's degree, work experience, entrance exam and GD, PI results are taken into consideration

List of MBA specialization for you:- marketing management, logistics management, international business management, retail management, finance management, banking management, systems management and IT management.
12th June 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

after fsc can i do bba
23rd June 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed bba this year but i don't understand that what should i do now? But really i did not want to do job , but I should want to do business.
2nd September 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed Mba( Hr) this year i want to join any mba related courses so could u tel me which course best of me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?