19th April 2018, 03:27 AM
Gaurvansh gupta

Being weak in Physics, is it better to study Science in 11th CBSE?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board. I am very weak in Physics. But I have a strong command in Chemistry and Mathematics. So, I would like to know that should I take Science in my 11th standard which I will do from CBSE Board also?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  3. How to become creamy in Physics while studying in 11th Science?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Marks distribution in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th CBSE?
  6. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  7. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  9. Passing marks in Physics of 11th MP Board exam?
  10. Can I study Science in 11th standard with 33 marks in Maths and 53% in 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  11. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Physics ISC Board exam?
  12. How to study Physics for 12th WBCHSE Board exam in order to score good marks?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  14. Possibility to migrate from IGCSE to CBSE for studying in 11th standard?
  15. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  17. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  18. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
26th April 2018, 02:41 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Being weak in Physics, is it better to study Science in 11th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurvansh gupta View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board. I am very weak in Physics. But I have a strong command in Chemistry and Mathematics. So, I would like to know that should I take Science in my 11th standard which I will do from CBSE Board also?
If you are good at Mathematics and Chemistry, then you should go for PCM group.
A student who is good in Mathematics can get command over any of the subjects. Physics in 11th and 12th will be very similar to mathematics. There will be plenty of formulae that will be used to solve problems of physics. Physics is totally based on concepts and if you have a good command in mathematics subject, there should not be any problem for you in understanding the concepts of Physics.

So, make up your mind for PCM, if you are good at mathematics and chemistry, because physics is more or less in like mathematics when it comes to class 11th,12th.
27th April 2018, 10:05 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have mentioned that you are weak in Physics then in my view you should not opt for Science stream for your Class 11th as it might hold you back mentally during your studies and which can be reflected in your performance in other subjects.

But, one thing I would like to let you know that if you are confined to give your best performance to handle your weakness in Physics then you can opt for science stream as your strength in Mathematics will be handy as Physics deals with Mathematical equations. But, again its all about your determination and dedication so think seriously and then take decision.
4th July 2021, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm weak in maths what should I take in 11th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?