7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join GATE Wave, Kota for JEE Main & Advanced preparation? Details of GATE Wave, Kota?

Hello Sir, I will appear in 12th Board exam next year. I haven’t applied for any entrance exam. I want to join IIT. So, I thought I should prepare for JEE Main & Advanced from Kota. My father is telling me to join GATE Wave which is located in Kota. I want to know about this institute. I want to know that can I get benefit if I join this institute?

15th June 2018, 04:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join GATE Wave, Kota for JEE Main & Advanced preparation? Details of GATE Wave, Kota?

Yes, it is beneficial to join GATE Wave, Kota for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced. It is a reputed institute for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced. Many students have got selected every year in Engineering colleges through this Institute.

In order to know more details about GATE Wave institute Kota, please visit to the website mentioned below.

http://www.gatewave.co.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?