13th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Commerce. Now, I want to do BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course?
  2. Which is better to study among B.Sc(Computer Science) and Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  5. What should I study after BSc Hotel Management so that its beneficial for me?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  7. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  8. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  9. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  13. Can I study physiotherapy after hotel management?
  14. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  16. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
15th June 2018, 10:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course?

B.Sc. Catering Science and Hotel Management or Bachelor of Science in Catering Science and Hotel Management is an undergraduate Management course. The duration of this course is three years. As per my knowledge, it is beneficial to study B.Sc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Hospitals

=> Educational Institutions

=> Hotels/Restaurants

=> Resorts

=> Airlines

=> Railways

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Marketing Manager

=> Catering Officer

=> Operation Manager

=> Food & Beverage Manager

=> Hospitality Executive

=> Catering Supervisor & Assistant

=> Marketing & Sales Executive

=> Hotel Administrator
15th June 2018, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course?

If you are looking to make your career in hospitality industry, then this course will definitely be beneficial, if you pursue quality education from a reputed institute.

Most of the jobs available in this industry is in hotels, cruiseliners, airlines, and various other service based industry. If you have interest in serving people, then only join this field. You need to have excellent communication skills along with pleasing personality to excel in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?