14th May 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.A. in History if completed 12th Arts?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th Arts and I want
to study B.A. in History as History is my
favourite subject. So, please tell me that
doing B.A. in History is beneficial for me?

15th May 2015, 10:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.A. in History if completed 12th Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th Arts and I want
to study B.A. in History as History is my
favourite subject. So, please tell me that
doing B.A. in History is beneficial for me?
Well, every courses have their own scope and Job prospectus. And, yes of course is B.A History having good scope in both the Government and Private sectors. whatever the course is, whether it is B.Tech or B.A, if you have learned the course with proper Interest and dedication then definitely you may achieve your career goal for sure. After completing B.A History you can apply for the Government exams like, UPSC, SSC, Postal Department etc. Apart from this you may also get job in Teaching professional once if you have completed B.Ed (After B.A).
15th May 2015, 02:06 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can study B.A in History after completed 12th with Arts.
And also your favourate subject is History so don't think another thing, just continue your higher study.
History is the subject which most helpful for preparation of various government entrance exam.
History subject is choosen by most student for preparation of IAS, IPS UPSC exam.
15th May 2015, 05:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes it is beneficial to study B.A in History in India but you will need to pursue the course from the Best Colleges.
It will be best if you can go Abroad and then complete your M.A in History after you have completed your B.A in History here.
If you are able to do complete your B.A in History with good marks in the Graduation Level it will be easier for you to get admission to the course of M.A in History Abroad.
So you must have good in depth knowledge in the Main Subjects and the scope of the course of B.A will increase and the many opportunities will open up.
So make sure that you are able to get good marks and also see that you are learning the subject then you will be able to reap the maximum benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?