31st December 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Arts in 12th standard?

Hello
I am from a high class family....
i want to read arts in my H.S.........
but my parent are telling that you read arts......
but should not get high salary........
but i get benefit if study 12th Arts?
plz help me

1st January 2015, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Arts in 12th standard?

After completion of 10th standard, you have a chance to opt any one course among different streams like Science, Arts, Commerce, etc. If you are interested to become an Engineering or Doctor, then, you need to opt Science stream. If you are interested to become an Artist, then, you can opt Arts stream. If you are interested in accounts, then, you can opt Arts stream. Since, you are interested in Arts stream, you can opt that stream and pursue your 11th and 12th standard. After completion of 12th Arts, you can pursue higher studies in Bachelor's degree course in Arts stream i.e., B.A/ B.F.A course. After completion of B.A/ B.F.A course, you can find many job opportunities like 3D Artsist, Artist, etc. with good salary package.
2nd January 2015, 01:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is not such that you will not get a job with Arts stream, there are many career scopes after Completing your education career with Arts.

You should move on with a stream of your choice and not with what your parents impose on you. And give you full determination towards it and surely you will end up with a good career.

It is only people's own perception that after taking Arts you end up with nothing.

In reality the case is not as such, even after taking Arts stream there is a good career lined up for you.

I am providing some best career option for Arts students:

1. Fine Arts

2. Designer

3. Civil Service

4. Hospitality Industry

5. Researcher and Writer

6. Law

7. Teacher

8. Mass Communication

9. Travel & Tourism Industry, etc.

So, even after taking Arts you can end up with a good career, provided that you should be determined towards it.
15th August 2018, 07:00 PM
prithviraj yadav

yes it is beneficial.
A degree in Bachelor's of Arts can be obtained from a wide range of courses. You need to first figure out the subject you are most interested in.

If you have the growing interest to study a subject other than science , then you MUST pursue the subject. It is how much interest you have and time you devote into it and how much you love the subject.

Remember any subject you choose is worthy in itself. No subject is small.

If you have the desire to study it then go for it.
29th July 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am in 1 class with arts with maths stream but i do white collar job with high sallary what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?