17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) from Aeronautical Engineering And Research Organization? Structure of this course?

I would like to know the course structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) of Aeronautical Engineering And Research Organization. Is it beneficial to do this B.Tech course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  7. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  9. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  10. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. What should i study after 10th to make career in NASA?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
29th July 2017, 12:11 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) from Aeronautical Engineering And Research Organization? Structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know the course structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) of Aeronautical Engineering And Research Organization. Is it beneficial to do this B.Tech course from this institute?
Those who are interested to become an aeronautical engineering then the B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering course beneficial to study. The duration of the course is for four years and the course will be divided into eight semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?