16th June 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th and I wanted to study B.Tech but unfortunately getting admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I want to know that I can get any benefit of studying BPT?

18th June 2015, 12:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th and I wanted to study B.Tech but unfortunately getting admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I want to know that I can get any benefit of studying BPT?
It is entirely based on your Interest and future aspiration. So, please select the course based on that. Let's see the Scope available for B.Sc Physiotherapy course.

There is good scope for B.Sc Physiotherapy in both the Government and Private sectors as well. Candidates who have completed their B.Sc in Physiotherapy will get jobs according to their skill and ability. Those candidates who have good academic record with work experience have greater chance of getting jobs with high salary and are highly in demand by the industry as well.

Here, I am listing you the jobs opportunity for B.Sc Physiotherapy course.
  • Hospitals
  • Sports Training Facilities
  • Rehabilitation Centers for the Handicapped
  • Private Clinics
  • Physiotherapy Equipment Manufacturers
  • Orthopedic Departments
  • Schools for the Mentally Retarded and Physically Disabled Children
  • Health Institutions
  • Fitness Centers
  • Defense Medical Establishments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?