3rd January 2012, 12:56 PM
heena abhi

Am I eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda after finishing 12th commerce with 50%?

i finished my +2 commerce with 50%, am i eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda, medicine & surgery? pls guide me

7th March 2012, 08:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda after finishing 12th commerce with 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heena abhi View Post
i finished my +2 commerce with 50%, am i eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda, medicine & surgery? pls guide me
To pursue a Bachelors Program in Physiotherapy, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects from a recognized board. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination. The duration of the course will be of 4 years including 6 months internship.The basic and clinical sciences are integrated to develop knowledge, skill and attitude necessary for health education, competent prevention, diagnosis or treatment and recovery of patient with malfunction.

To pursue a Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery[BAMS]. Candidates must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 60% marks having Biology, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks each in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as well. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination.
8th March 2012, 12:39 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda after finishing 12th commerce with 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heena abhi View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Medicine , surgery, Ayurveda after passing 12th with commerce stream..

All the course which you are mention are related from human body...
After passing 12th with commerce stream you have no knowledge...

Friend You can do other course like:-
> B.COM
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
26th March 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to apply for this course
1st October 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam we have to give to do this course??? Medical joint entrance???
10th June 2014, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with 51% and scored 130 marks in medical cet. can I get admission for physiotherapy. Also I am hindu vanjari caste, which comes under NT. Please guide me.
8th August 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I have not given cet in PCB so can I go for becoming phisiotherapist without cet??? n if nt this then please suggest me some course for becoming a doctor without cet. I m a science student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?