15th March 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?

Friends,
I got 89% marks in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board
and I comes under General category.
I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
So, I still have to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th? -- [New]
  3. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  4. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  5. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Physiotherapy entrance exams
  7. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  8. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. Which course may I select after finishing bachelor of physiotherapy degree?
  10. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy for 12th Science from NIOS Board passed candidate?
  11. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  12. Am I eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda after finishing 12th commerce with 50%?
  13. Am i eligible to do B.Ed from Haryana Board? I have done graduation in bachelor of physiotherapy and MSc in psychology
  14. Can I get seat for BSMS in government colleges? When does the application is issued and counselling starts?
  15. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  16. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  17. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  18. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
16th March 2015, 05:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) course. To get admission in BPT course in colleges of Andhra Pradesh, you have to appear for BPT entrance exam, which is conducted by Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, VIJAYAWADA. If you can qualify such entrance exam, you can get admission in BPT course.
The BPT entrance exam notification is generally released in the month of September and the last date to apply for entrance exam, is the month of March. You can find the details about upcoming notification at the following link.
http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/Admissions/2...pplication.htm

Some other BPT Entrance exams:-
Following are some other entrance exams, through which you can get admission in BPT course.
->Guru Govinda Indraprastha University Physiotherapy Entrance Exam
->JIPMER All India Entrance Exam

BPT colleges in Andhra Pradesh:-
You can find list of BPT colleges in Andhra Pradesh, by offering following attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BPT colleges in AP.pdf(46.2 KB, 66 views)
3rd October 2017, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?

Should I have appear any entrance exam to study bachelor of physiotherapy if secured 80% in 12th c.g. Board
3rd January 2018, 07:28 AM
sairamvtu

Yes. You need to write Entrance exams for getting admission in colleges of physiotherapy. Some colleges have their own Entrance exam. However the most common Entrance exams are below;
>CET Entrance Exam
>Guru Govinda Indraprastha University Physiotherapy Entrance Exam
>JIPMER All India Entrance Exam
You secured good score in +2. It helps a lot to you. Entrance exam have weightage of +2 score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?